1. All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
2. Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
3. To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
4. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take good care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
5. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
6. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
7. You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
(a) the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
(b) goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
8. Warranty does not cover items that Marks Mugs deem to be consumable. See ( Terms & Conditions )
For example vinyl material or Personalised Mugs with an image and or text that has been personally designed or created for a customer to there requirement.
9. DAMAGED / FAULTY GOODS
If a Mug / Mugs are damaged on arrival please contact us within 24 hours notifying us of any damage and please include a photo of the damage so we can claim back from the delivery company.
If you fail to notify us after 24 hours of you receiving your damaged item, we maybe unable to offer you a replacement or refund.
Refunds will not be made for any items due to normal wear and tear, or from misuse.